The company EXTREMEXTUNING SAS VAT number 01251790117, with registered office in via Torino, N. 8, 19037 Santo Stefano Magra (SP), and its legal representative pro-tempore, Mr. Roberto Stagnari, as the Controller (henceforward also 'the Holder'' or "the Company"), consider privacy and the protection of personal data one of the main goals of his business.
We therefore invite you, before communicating any personal data, to read this report carefully.
The treatment of your personal data will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and preservation, integrity and accuracy as set out in art. 5 of the EU regulation 679/2016.
CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The controller of the personal data processing is the company EXTREMEXTUNING SAS, with registered office in via Torino, No. 8, 19037 Santo Stefano Magra (SP).
Purpose of the data processing
Personal information you provided when establishing the contractual relationship (or otherwise acquired in the context of the same relationship), will be processed, with your authorization, lawfully and according to fairness for strictly related purposes and instrumental to the establishment and management of the contractual relationship.
Specifically, the data will be processed in order to achieve the following purposes:
• completion of contractual process;
• Guarantee the registration to the website;
• to subscribe to newsletters;
• Activation and/or provision of services;
• Insertion of data in the company computer databases;
• Management of receipts and payments;
• Communications related to the contractual relationship by telephone, mail, forwarder, fax, e-mail and other advanced means of submission;
• For activities relating to pre-contractual information requested by the customer and for any further instrumental activity in the subscription and/or activation of the required products and/or services;
• For the necessary activities related to the monitoring of customer relations;
• Give feedback to contact requests and/or information;
• Fulfil the contractual and tax obligations arising pursuant to the contractual relationship established with you;
• Fulfil terms provided by law, regulation, Community legislation or by an order of an Authority.
Providing such personal data is strictly functional to the conclusion of the contract and to the management of the related obligations.
Any failure to provide the consent to personal data processing may lead to the impossibility for EXTREMEXTUNING SAS to establish the contractual relationship.
Providing personal information for registration on the website is completely optional, but it is required in order to access to the confidential area of the website and, as a result, the services offered by the company through the website
Only after his/her specific and distinct consent, your data will be also processed for marketing and commercial promotion purposes: sending by e-mail or SMS and/or MMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial and/or material communications Advertising and informative.
In relation to marketing and commercial promotion purposes, the legal basis of the treatment is represented by your free, express and specific consent. This consent can be revoked at any time and it is optional.
Methods of processing
Processing users' data will be carried out using the procedures indicated in art.4 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, namely: collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, etc.
Your personal data will be treated both paper (e.g. paper forms) and electronic and/or automated means, in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU regulation 679/2016.
Category of parties to whom user data can be comunicated
• To all parties (including public authorities) which have access to the personal data by virtue of court or administrative orders
• Post offices, couriers, and shippers engaged to deliver the products acquired through the use of the site
Storing personal information
Users’ personal information will be saved and stored only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were treated, or for the period imposed by current provisions in civil or fiscal matters.
Right to access personal information
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of Arts. 15 and Seq. of the EU Regulation 679/2016, the right to:
• Ask for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist,even if not yet registered, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
• Obtain indications of the origin of such data;
• Obtain information about the purpose of the treatment, the categories of personal data, the individuals or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
• Obtain the updating, rectification, integration and erasure of data;
• Obtain the limitation of treatment;
• Obtain data portability, i.e. receiving them from the controller of the personal data processing in a structured format, of common use and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another controller of the personal data processing without hindrance;
• Object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials;
• Object an automated individual decision-making, including profiling;
• Ask the controller of the personal data processing for access to personal information and the rectification or erasure thereof or the limitation of the processing of the data concerning you;
• Object the processing of personal data concerning you in the cases provided for by existing legislation;
• Revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the consent-based treatment prior to revocation;
• Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Italian Garante per la protezione dei dati personali), in accordance with art. 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, if you consider that the processing of your data is contrary to the existing legislation.
The manager of the personal data processing
The manager of the personal data processing is Mr. Roberto Stagnari. Any requests or demands regarding processing users’ personal information can be addressed to the controller or head of the processing at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated decision-making processes
The Holder does not carry out treatments consisting on automated decision-making processes.
Detailed rules pursuant to which a data subject may exercise his or her rights
At any time, he or her can exercise his or her rights by sending a registered mail with return receipt to the company EXTREMEXTUNING SAS with registered office in via Torino, No. 8, 19037 Santo Stefano Magra (SP).
(art.23 legislative decree DL 196/2003 and art.7 Eu Regulation 679/2016)